Manage IT Assist
If you already have an IT department or personnel, then Manage IT Assist will fit in with your existing infrastructure. You get all of the benefits of Manage IT but at a much lower fixed monthly rate without any surprises or hidden costs because you already have IT staff.
Manage IT Assist can provides you with full server, pc and network monitoring. We can help you achieve your SLAs by alerting you to IT problems before they turn into downtime. Manage IT Assistis more than just monitoring and alerting. You will have the ability to push out software to many PCs at once, or quickly see at a glance what PCs are not updated with the latest security patches. Perhaps you would like to see a monthly report of installed software of all or a single PC or run daily scans for peer to peer software and downloaded illegal content? Whatever the reasons, we can tailor this service around your needs and provide full 24×7 monitoring and reporting, alerts, software license management, regular hardware and software auditing, automated software updating, full automated bespoke scripting, desktop optimisation and patch updating and reporting.
You’ll eliminate expensive repairs and data recovery costs while receiving faster support. Our network monitoring and maintenance allows us to see and prevent network problems before they turn into downtime and expensive repair bills. As a matter of fact, we guarantee it. You’ll experience faster performance, fewer error messages, and practically zero downtime. Under this plan we’ll make sure your network receives the critical maintenance it needs for maximum speed, performance and reliability.
What do you get for your money?
With our Manage IT maintenance service we provide corporate-level IT monitoring and reporting at prices your business can afford.
- 24×7 Monitoring– Continued system performance monitoring means our technicians can fix issues during your service hours or alert you so you can fix them in-house.
- Secure Protection– Let’s you enable or disable the remote access part of the system on individual machines putting you in control and allowing you to view when the remote technician is fixing PCs and networks.
- Patch Updates– Microsoft Windows Operating systems are kept up-to-date as Microsoft release up dates, ensuring patches are applied at the right time, without affecting machine usage.
- Automated Software Updates– One off software installation along with automatic and inclusive updates, ensures you benefit from the most up-to-date support and software improvements.
- Performance Reporting– A performance summary with a system health score helping you to maintain and improve the performance of your systems.
- Policy Management– You can define network and Internet usage policy giving you control over business activity. A useful tool to improve productivity by reducing “cyber slacking”, for example, restrict internet access to certain times of day only or block employees from using particular software applications.
- Microsoft Software License Checking– We will check your software licenses compared to your software purchases so you can prevent any unnecessary licensing issues.
- Hardware Audit Reporting– A system audit summary report enabling us to understand your systems and provide you with the best level of support.
- Desktop Optimisation – A caretaking service implementing a monthly deletion of temporary files from PCs and regular automated defrag.