Using Managed IT, you get all of the computer network support you need for one low, fixed monthly rate without any surprises, hidden costs, or the expense of a full time IT staff. If you already have an IT department, please see Manage IT Assist.
Managed IT provides you with full access to our help desk and on-site visits should the problem not be resolvable remotely. This is a fixed price contract, so you can easily budget safe in the knowledge of no unexpected invoices.
You’ll eliminate expensive repairs and data recovery costs while receiving faster support. Our network monitoring and maintenance allows us to see and prevent network problems before they turn into downtime and expensive repair bills. As a matter of fact, we guarantee it. You’ll experience faster performance, fewer error messages, and practically zero downtime. Under this plan we’ll make sure your network receives the critical maintenance it needs for maximum speed, performance and reliability.
What do you get for your money?
With our Manage IT maintenance service we provide corporate-level IT support at prices your business can afford. You will benefit from gaining access to your own outsourced IT department when you need it and without adding to your employment overheads.
- Fast response times– Full access to help desk for all users of the company. 1hr to site response times for problems that are unable to be resolved remotely.
- Outsourced IT Department– All our Technical Assistance Centre team are qualified to at least Microsoft Certified Engineer level.
- Quick Installation and Configuration– We’ll take care of the installation and configuration of the system for you with minimum disruption to your business.
- Flexible IT Support– Our service coverage is Monday – Friday, 9 – 17:30 (excl. public holidays, extended service available as an additional option). If you experience a problem with your systems you can contact our technical team via telephone, email or through our integrated and user-friendly Ticket Reporting system – meaning you can report a fault at any time 24×7.
- 24×7 Monitoring– Continued system performance monitoring means our technicians can fix issues during your service hours, in most cases before they even become apparent to the user.
- Secure Protection– Let’s you enable or disable the remote access part of the system on individual machines putting you in control and allowing you to view when the remote technician is fixing PCs and networks. We can also provide a security guarantee.
- Patch Updates– Microsoft Windows Operating systems are kept up-to-date as Microsoft release up dates, ensuring patches are applied at the right time, without affecting machine usage.
- Automated Software Updates– One off software installation along with automatic and inclusive updates, ensures you benefit from the most up-to-date support and software improvements.
- Performance Reporting– A performance summary with a system health score helping you to maintain and improve the performance of your systems.
- Policy Management– You can define network and Internet usage policy giving you control over business activity. A useful tool to improve productivity by reducing “cyber slacking”, for example, restrict internet access to certain times of day only or block employees from using particular software applications.
- Microsoft Software Licence Checking– We will check your software licences compared to your software purchases so you can prevent any unnecessary licensing issues.
- Hardware Audit Reporting– A system audit summary report enabling us to understand your systems and provide you with the best level of support.
- Temporary File Cleansing– A caretaking service implementing a monthly deletion of temporary files from your computers to enhance their performance.